Digital Strategy and Business Intelligence Professional
As a member of the ‘Digital Strategy and Business Intelligence’ team (DS-BI) at Dynamicweb Asia, you will take the lead role in developing and proposing SEO and related analytical professional services for Dynamicweb’s existing customer base, in partnership with our delivery and sales teams. Using both strategic and tactical skills, you will partner with customers to help them identify relevant website goals and will deploy and leverage tools to analyze and report on performance toward those goals. As site enhancements are identified, you will work closely with our delivery team to deliver high quality solutions that surpass our client’s expectations.Written by Puspak, CEO, Dynamicweb Asia Pacific on 05.11.2020, 08:00
- Learning Agility
- Directing Others
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Partner with customer to develop SEO and conversion rate optimization (CRO) key performance indicators (KPIs) and present corresponding professional service solutions.
- Develop BI dashboard with relevant reports so our customers can measure and track progress and make data driven decisions.
- Create and present SEO performance and Task List Reports to our customers utilizing Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Dynamicweb statistical data.
- Use SEO tools and up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices to audit customer sites and to provide recommendations and propose actionable items to support customers goals.
- Oversee existing DW customer site performance in relation to SEO, CRO and agreed upon objectives.
- Be DW’s subject-matter expert of the latest SEO techniques and strategies.
- Manage work through team members, external consultants, and clients to accomplish objectives within quality expectations.
- Manage customer interactions and relationship, strengthening confidence and trust.
- Effectively communicate and manage expectations with the project team and other stakeholders, including the customer.
- 3 years of SEO experience.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Experience with ecommerce and conversion rate optimization.
Skills & Abilities
- Entrepreneurial-minded individual that requires minimal supervision and proactively plans and completes work.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly analytical and process driven.
- Updated knowledge of the SEO landscape, trends, tools and best practices.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills via email, phone, and in-person.
- Stays motivated and productive while working from a remote setting and in the absence of direct supervision.
- Working experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Work is typically performed onsite at client office or Dynamciweb Office
- Regular travel up to 25%.
- Service clients across Asia with a vast network of international partners that span multiple time zones.