UI/UX Designer for Ecommerce
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to design our client user interface design and usability into modern standards and continuously work with improvements on the overall look & feel of their needs.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you will design great and understandable user flows and beautiful UI elements and concepts that needs to be implemented throughout our software.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Create reusable UI concepts that can be used for many similar scenarios
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, controls etc.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the software function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Proven work experience (or equal curiosity and attitude) as a UI/UX Designer or similar role. If you have no experience, but is on fire, just apply!
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Work is typically performed in our offices or WFH ( work from home)
· Strong collaboration with our team through Jira,Microsoft Devops, Microsoft Teams, ZOOM, GoToMeeting, email, and occasionally in person
· Service clients across (APAC) with a network of international partners that span multiple time zones