Welcome to Dynamicweb 9.4
To learn all about the new platform, we would like to encourage all current and potential Dynamicweb users to join the release webinar on February 8 at 2:30 PM CET.
General release headlines:
• Personalize the user interface according to different roles such as ‘Editor’ or ‘Ecom Manager'
• Customizable dashboard for displaying key marketing data such as email subscribers, page visits etc.
• LS Retail and Microsoft D365 integrations
• Handle multiple items in one page - makes it easier to handle language control, workflows, versions and drafts, URL and meta data
• Add ‘discount stickers’ to highlight campaigns – like ”Black Friday” etc.
• New order discount option – “buy 3 and get 50% of the cheapest”
• Work with product drafts and compare different versions before publishing
• Setup different workflows to support different products
• Maintain and control products by combining them in different product families
• Optimize PIM workflows by defining different user roles and rights
Learn more about the new release