End-user training: Content & Marketing (Online )
The course is designed for users who have little or no knowledge of Dynamicweb CMS. It is recommended for new users of the system. The course is technical with a focus on how the system works. Experience in working with Content Management is an advantage but not a requirement. It is a practical course with demonstrations by lecturer, with questions and answers and guided tasks.
- Getting to know the Backend
- Help where to find it
- Design and Layout, Design for different Channels
- Page and Paragraph, Ribbon bar, Frontend Editing, Providerbased Editor
- Editing and Versioning
- Website module, Create copy of website, Language management
- Filemanager, Image Upload, Resize
- User Management, Permissions, Page login, Edit users
- Modules, Forms, Maps
- Search module. Weighted search, Filtersearch, Smartsearch
- Marketing, Leads, Email marketing and splittest
- Exercises will be conducted on practice test sites and there will be limited options to change things on customer site.
- All training are online are expected to bring your own laptop (otherwise contact email@example.com).