End-user training: Ecommerce & Marketing
In this course, you will learn to create a website with pages and Images. Handle users and create search function. Send newsletter to users, split-test your content and learn how to read the statistics.
The course is designed for users who have little or no knowledge of Dynamicweb CMS. It is recommended for new users of the system. The course is technical with a focus on how the system works. Experience in working with Content Management is an advantage but not a requirement. It is a practical course with demonstrations by lecturer, with questions and answers and guided tasks.
If your website Ecommerce data is imported from external data source like ERP financial systems, most of this course would not be relevant.
Please contact Dynamicweb if you need a special course customized for your needs.
- Help where to find it
- Product Information Management
- Related Products
- Discount and Vouchers
- Split test and Personalization
- Cartflow and Abandoned Carts
- Order handling and orderflow
- Exercises will be conducted on practice test sites and there will be limited options to change things on customer site.
- All training are online and you are expected to bring your own laptop (otherwise contact firstname.lastname@example.org).